Preparatory Online Course in Mathematics
Course data is saved automatically in your browser. Explicit registration for the course is not required.
or read below about different ways to work with the course.
Direct entry to a specific unit
You can navigate to individual learning units and their sections at any time to work on them:
- Module 01: Elementary arithmetic
- Module 02: Equations in a single variable
- Module 03: Inequalities in a single variable
- Module 04: Systems of linear equations
- Module 05: Geometry
- Module 06: Elementary Functions
- Module 07: Differential Calculus
- Module 08: Integral Calculus
- Module 09: Objects in the Two-Dimensional Coordinate System
- Module 10: Basic Concepts of Descriptive Vector Geometry
- Module 11: Language of Descriptive Statistics
- Start with an assessment test
- In this mode, you can do an online test on the course materials. Completion takes about an hour. Based on the test result you get a recommendation on how to use the online course.
- Start chapters in order
- In this mode, you can complete the units in order. Every unit features a short introductory test as well as a final test with which you can verify the successful completion.
- Search for a keyword
- The keyword search page provides links to course unit contents relevant to each keyword. You can use it to selectively close isolated gaps in your knowledge.
The courses contents are provided under Creative Commons License CC BY-SA 3.0 and can be copied or used in modified form so long as the origin (the present course) is cited. For detailed information on licence and reuse, see here.
This course was developed within the scope of the VE&MINT project.
Course version: MFR-TUB(10000)
Course date: 09/2016
Local version: DE-MINT
Course variant: std
Suitable browsersThe following browsers can be used for the course: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Opera.
Some other browsers have difficulties rendering our unit pages correctly.
We recommend using only the fully updated latest versions of these browsers. In particular, the course cannot be completed with obsolete browsers such as Internet Explorer 8 or earlier.
In case of technical problems and difficulties, please contact the staff.